The Ironworkers Joint Apprenticeship Program will be accepting applications Monday thru Friday AUGUST 20-24 and AUGUST 27-31, 2012 from 8:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M. at the Ironworkers Apprenticeship School located at 7740 Industrial Dr., Forest Park, Il.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED PRIOR TO 8:00 A.M. OR AFTER 2:00 P.M., AND ONLY ON THE DATES STATED.
The Apprenticeship test will be held on Saturday, SEPTEMBER 8, 2012.
Applicants must be able to read and write the English language.
Applicants will be required to take an aptitude test and oral interview to receive placement on our eligibility list according to rank.
WHEN MAKING APPLICATION, APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
NO EXCEPTIONS! APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILLED OUT IN THE APPRENTICESHIP OFFICE.
- Original High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate.
- Original Birth Certificate. Minimum 18 years of age.
- Valid Drivers License or Photo ID.
- If the applicant had military service, a DD214 is required.
- Applicants must have the name, address and phone number of three references.
- Cashiers check or money order (no cash or personal checks) in the amount of $25.00, (non-refundable.)
A test study book supplied by GAN Resources Associates, Inc. will be
available for $10.00 at time of application.
For additional information and driving directions to the Ironworkers Apprenticeship School contact the Ironworker website at www.iwlocal1.com.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ORGANIZATION